Thursday, May 2, 2013

My sisters baby shower: Vintage bi-planes and world travel

I love this picture of my sister and I. Celebrating her and her baby boy at her shower was so special. We have been able to do so many different things together in life as sisters. I love that now we will have both been able to experience the process of having a baby. When I found out that she was pregnant it took me a while to realize that I was going to be an Aunt. I was the first one in our family to have a baby and didn't realize that I wasn't an Auntie yet! I will love being an Aunt. I will love raising kids together and love that our kids can be friends just like we are. Amy and her adorable baby bumped arrived at her shower looking gorgeous. It was a beautiful day with lots of loving friends, tiny baby clothes and meaningful conversations. Now we will wait for the day baby boy decides to arrive. I can't wait.

5 comments:

  1. I love the decor. And you two are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SUCH an amazing event planner - all of these pics show professional quality treats and details. Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so LOVE the decorations! So many cute details! That will be so much fun for you to have kids together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it all! where is a good place to find vintage travel cases?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found a lot of them at thrift stores or yard sales!

      Delete