Sunday, May 25, 2014

15 weeks

15 weeks

Owen and the baby will be about 3 and a half years a part. I am excited to see their friendship as they grow together. I am grateful that he will have someone to play with, to be an example to and to make memories with. When we first told him he would be a big brother he told us he didn't want to be. I knew he didn't know what a brother was so he was probably just being a 2 year old. Now he likes to lean in close and say good night to the baby and give my tummy a pat. When I told him he would be able to feel the baby kick he thought that meant he should probably start kicking my tummy also, maybe to initiate communication. When we ask him what we should call the baby he mostly says one of his best friends names. I love their relationship already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment