Friday, November 30, 2012

Snap shots of our week

I think this is the longest I have ever gone without blogging. Our Internet has been down for a little over a week so that puts a damper on blogging (and online christmas shopping!!!). It will hopefully be fixed in the next couple days. I have pictures and stories I have wanted to share from thanksgiving, going to the mountains to get a tree and a Christmas preview our town does every year. Maybe I will still post them! This time of year is one of my favorite seasons! Here are a couple Instagram snap shots of what we have been up to!

Does anyone else have their Christmas tree yet? Do your little ones do ok with a tree? Our tree is still standing so I think that's a good start! We put all the breakable ornaments on the top out of reach. Owen likes to take all of the reachable ornaments off and play with them, which I don't mind. As long as he doesn't take the lights off or knock the whole thing down I'm ok! I love to see his eyes light up when we turn it on in the morning! He really enjoys it!

No comments:

Post a Comment