Saturday, October 15, 2011

Shower the people you love with love: a book shower

I went to my friend Robin's baby shower this weekend! The theme was "Shower the people you love with love". The room was decorated with Dick and Jane, colorful umbrellas and cute rain boots. Everyone brought a favorite children's book as their gift. I love children's books! I was excited to see what books everyone picked! I chose "The Treasure" from the Rip Squeak series. I love the beautiful illustrations! If you have a little one here are some books from the shower! 

Books that were given that I have and love
     -I am a Bunny

Books that looked cute that I want to check out
     -The Quiet Book
     -Old Bear
     -Home Sweet Home by Peaceable Kingdom Press 

What are some of your favorite children's books?

No comments:

Post a Comment