Saturday, November 5, 2011

4 months

4 months old! It was funny trying to take pictures this time, he did not want to just sit there and smile. He wanted to grab, lean and fall over. So curious! The pictures are fitting of the stage he is in. Here are some of the things he's doing and things we love...

-He loves to touch things with his hands. He has started reaching for our faces. It is the sweetest thing when he intently looks at me and reaches up his little hands to my face.
-He rolls over from tummy to back and almost from back to tummy, if he could just figure out what to do with that arm.
-He loves books! When we read to him he coos, hits and grabs excitingly at the pictures.
-He mostly wears 6-9 month clothes, sometimes even bigger! 
-He has started noticing his own voice. He yells sometimes, not because he is upset, but because he is listening to the sound of his voice. 
-Bath time is one of his favorite things. He puckers up his lips, furrows his brow and flings both arms into the water as hard as he can. Always keeps an eye on his ducky wobbling around upside down. And tries to suck on the wash clothe every time it gets close to his mouth. 
-He weighs 15lbs 1oz (50%) and is 26 1/4 inches long (90%)
-He loves when we sing to him! Lately I've been singing Christmas songs (I waited till November), songs from the Sound of Music and "Ballop went the little green frog".


I asked Paul what his favorite things have been and he said, "That he smiles, laughs and plays with me...That he loves to snuggle...Seeing him taking everything in...That he likes some toys better then others like his bear, lovie and crabby...When he takes naps on my chest...And how when I bring my head down close he grabs my ears and screams"


We love you, little bug, and are so glad God gave us you!


No comments:

Post a Comment