Saturday, February 4, 2012

My baby book

My mom got my baby book out the other day. It was so fun to see the pictures, keepsakes and hand written notes from when I was a baby. We laughed when we saw my height and weight page. When I was 1 years old I weighted 17 pounds and at 6 months Owen weighted almost 18 pounds. I have never really been able to tell who Owen looks like. He just looks like Owen to me. There are times he will make a face or I'll see a picture and think it looks like Paul, my brother or dad. I guess I hadn't seen my baby pictures recently because I was surprised by how much Owen and I looked alike when we were newborns. I especially think the photo of me in the blue dress looks like Owen's little face. The bottom picture is a photo of Owen right after he was born to compare to the "first photograph"of me. Now I'll have to go get Paul's baby book out! 

2 comments:

  1. wow! i didn't realize how much he looks like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you look so much like Owen!

    ReplyDelete