Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Good bye fort bragg

I know it has been a while since we were in Fort Bragg but I couldn't leave these pictures out. It was a wonderful time as a family making memories. So many firsts for Owen!


Owens first time to pottery cove and sand dollar beach. He was such a cutie with his green pom-poms. Pottery cove is a beach we started going to the last couple of years. You hike in and make your way down a steep staircase in the mountian side, it is probably one of the most beautiful beaches in Fort Bragg. You can actually find small pieces of pottery from a sunken ship! I did not have much time to look this time because it started raining but every other time I have found a piece. 


His very first sand dollar! Sand dollar beach is one of the beaches I have the most memories from as a little girl. One of my favorite pictures of myself when I was little is of me running along the shore with a big minnie mouse sweatshirt and pink leggings on. We went later in the day the tide wasn't very low but there was one perfect little sand dollar to be found for Owen. I love the look on his face in the last picture. He got to hold it for a little while till he tried to eat it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment