Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy mothers day!

Happy mothers day to all you mothers out there!

Where are you on this mothers day? Are you doing anything special to celebrate?

I am happy to be with my mom celebrating the wonderful mother she has been! Three generations of moms together today, grammie, mom and me. My little bug can't tell me happy mothers day or make me a little craft but he is his sweet little snuggle bug self and I am so glad to be his mommy. I woke up this morning to this beautiful pot of fuchsia tulips from my boys.

We are in Pismo beach on our first Hamilton family reunion! I won't be able to do a real blog post while we are here because there is no internet at the place we are staying. This is my first go at iPhone blogging. :) I hope you have a wonderful day!

The photos are from instagram. You can find me on instagram at alwaysmewithyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment