Monday, October 15, 2012

Always me with you

A year ago today was the day I started this little blog. A whole year of memories. I'm so glad you could join me.

A year ago, as I was thinking of a title for this blog, I pulled a book off of Owen's shelf and looked through the pages. It was a souvenir we bought on January 26th 2010 while Paul and I were on a trip in Anchorage Alaska. We had been married for two and a half years and dreamed of having kids one day. On the inside flap we wrote a note to our kids we were dreaming of and signed it, Love, Mom and Dad. After looking through the pages I knew exactly what I wanted to title my blog. The first page reads, 

"We're a pair beyond compare, a rare and special two, in all the ways that I am me and you're completely you."

It is a sweet story of two bears. A little bear and a big bear. In the last pages it ends with, "My favorite me will always be...when I am me with you."

Paul and Owen, I'm so glad to have you. As the author writes on the dedication page, always me with you...

I'm excited for another year of memories!



No comments:

Post a Comment