Sunday, December 23, 2012

Oh christmas tree

We have enjoyed our beautiful tree this year. It has ornaments from our childhoods, that we have made and that Paul and I picked out together as a married couple and a family. I love that Owen's eyes light up every time the twinkling lights turn on. And look! Its still decorated! We put ornaments that were less breakable on the bottom so he could carefully play with them. Amazingly he never took the lights off. He has his manger scene from Granddad and Grandma Worcester and his basket of Christmas books tucked under the branches. I had to get a picture to capture our tree before we packed up and headed over to my parents house. The days before Christmas all of the siblings and our families go to my parents for a big sleep over till Christmas day. It is some of my favorite days of the year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment