Friday, December 16, 2011

Jingle bells

Owen and I have been home sick for the past week and a half. We have spent most of our time snuggled in my room with the humidifier on. We both went to the doctor yesterday and are on antibiotics now, Owen has a sinus infection and I have bronchitis. I can't wait to be able to do all the fun festive Christmas things. My little brother and his wife fly in on Wednesday! I can't believe its only 8 days till Christmas! Luckily I did most of my shopping online before I got sick. There's been a fun flow of packages arriving every couple days. Paul went out the day before yesterday to try and get the rest of the items on our list for me. I'm sure it was quite a site for all the lady's at Michaels seeing Paul on the frame isle trying to pick out all the specific items. I text him a list of different colors and styles of frames I wanted and then he happily called me when he got there saying, "I found a nice black one, I'm going to just get a whole bunch of these!" In the end we got all the frames but I don't know if Paul will want to go back to Michaels any time soon.


The photos are from a couple weeks ago when we were putting our Christmas tree up. Those bells never made it on the tree. They are his new favorite thing to play with. He enjoyed himself sitting there watching mommy and daddy put the lights and decorations on the tree. I'm sure he will have a great time once he can put some on himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment