Saturday, March 31, 2012

Family vacation

We had a beautiful drive to Fort Bragg last night. We are spending a whole week here, celebrating our 4 year anniversary and having a family vacation. We are staying on a couples property in their beautiful cottage. 

When we arrived we unloaded our car and headed straight to the beach. It was about to get dark and there was a beautiful mist coming up on the shore. I love the fresh smell of the sea. This is one of my favorite places to be with my two loves.  

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful familia! Hope you guys have fun this week, Happy 4th! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks tygre! Happy Anniversary to you too!

      Delete
  2. These are such amazing photos! I love the one of the barn and the one of his hand on the post with the moss! There are such cute expressions on your faces. I am happy for you that you are getting to enjoy your photography!

    ReplyDelete